You can now download SIMBA# version 2.1 (water & biogas) with many improvements and well-known features.
- Using NMath(c), a professional numeric library
- Availability of powerful numerical algorithms (e.g. optimization) for scripting in SIMBA#
- 32 or 64 bit systems support
- Script execution is now optionally performed asynchronously
- Script block program flow diagrams can now be structured hierarchically (using macro blocks).
- The ASM Editor now supports also large complex models by improved performance.
- Converter Editor with improved performance and usability, e.g. drag and drop
- New cache of compiled ASM and Converter models, faster start of SIMBA#
- The Annotation block now supports layers.
- A comprehensive aeration system model has been developed in SIMBA# that can model both the air supply and demand
- Integration of hydrodynamic sewer simulation
- Improved biogas library
- ... and many more ...